Fencer is looking for a paralegal
We are looking for a new colleague! FENCER currently has a vacancy for the position of Paralegal. The job is very versatile and you will become a vital part of our dynamic and cohesive team.
Our new colleague should be an enthusiastic person with a keen interest in intellectual property law, who will give support to our lawyers in the full administrative follow-up of the trademark and design cases they handle for our clients.
• You have experience as a paralegal and are familiar with trademark and design prosecution
• You have extensive knowledge of common office computer software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and with trademark management software
• You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, and a good knowledge of French
• You can work meticulously and strictly follow up deadlines
• You take proactive initiatives and make suggestions that contribute to the practical organisation of the firm
• You are a team player who works independently, and also complements the lawyers
• You are stress-resistant, reliable and flexible
• Preparation of administrative procedures in the field of trademarks and designs
• Preparation of correspondence to clients regarding their trademarks and designs portfolio
• Communication with official bodies and foreign agents regarding local procedures
• Database and case management and monitoring of deadlines
• Follow-up of files, invoices and billing
What you can expect from us
• An independent job in an informal and open working environment
• A training course on the internal IT systems
• A team of enthusiastic colleagues
• A competitive salary package
• The possibility to partially work from home
• Flexible working hours
Who we are
Fencer is a dynamic boutique law firm specialised in intellectual property law, media & entertainment law and related areas. Our offices are located at the EXPO site in the northwest of Brussels and are easily accessible by car and by public transport.
You can send your CV + motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Application for paralegal” and we will be in touch soon to arrange an interview with you.